Get Married at the Red Barn Park!
The Red Barn Park is a beautiful venue set among historic barns, orchards and the original Parkdale Homestead. A stunning view of Mt Hood and the rural countryside completes that sought after rustic country vibe. Conveniently located in Parkdale, Oregon, in the heart of Hood River area’s recreation paradise! The Red Barn Park offers abundant charm and vintage appeal at an affordable price.
A beautiful setting which includes:
- A covered shelter (with space for up to 120).
- An enclosed barn for dancing, buffet set up, or storage.
- An amphitheater with built in benches for ceremony or music. Mt Hood looms large in the background.
- 2 acres of flat, groomed lawn for playing and socializing or an additional tent.
- A built in bathroom with separate men’s and women’s areas. Plus running water.
- Electricity and potable water.
- Parking for 50+ cars
- Use of 40 wooden folding chairs
- Authentic farm decor for your use
We are pleased to offer an event venue that doesn’t break the bank. Prices below are for large weekend events and weddings. If you are holding a small gathering (less than 50 people) or a mid-week event, contact us for a price quote.
Access from 1:30 pm til 10:00 pm
Please help us by:
Cleaning up all event materials and returning the site to same or better condition as when you arrived.
Removing all bar recycling and catering waste at the end of the night. A dumpster is available for 2 bags of trash.
Keep music and noise to a reasonable level. Music must be off at 10 pm.
All events must be over by 10 pm and the premise evacuated no later than 11:00 pm. All event related items must be offsite by 11:00 pm.
Parking is available along Clear Creek Road, in the field south of the amphitheater and in town. No cars are permitted on the Park lawn.
Abiding by all state laws pertaining to guest safety and alcohol use and distribution.
Click here for a full detail sheet on the Red Barn Park: Red Barn Park_Info Sheet_2018